How to get help when you’re in debt

Some students and parents are frustrated with legal aid agencies that are only able to help them with small debts or for those who have never been to school before.

But there’s a solution.

Here’s how you can get help without having to go through the legal aid process.


Read about the law.

If you’re a parent of a student, the best way to learn about legal aid is by going to the state’s Office of Student Financial Assistance.

There are many resources on the web for students and their parents, including the National Association of School Administrators (NASSA) site.

NASSA also has an interactive online calculator.

The calculator is great for parents who want to see how much legal aid they can get for their children.


Go to the NASS, or to your local state or local agency.

For the N ASS, there are resources for students, parents and their guardians.

For example, if you’re the parent of an elementary school student, you may want to visit the Office of Elementary School Education (OESE).

OESE is a branch of the State Board of Education that oversees the licensing of private schools in Iowa.

The website offers information on how to apply to the OESO, how much financial aid can be awarded to a child and how to get financial aid.

The OESe website also has resources for parents.


Talk to the legal counsel.

You should talk to a lawyer before filing a claim or applying for aid.

You may want a legal adviser to help you with filing your claim, making sure that you understand your rights and responsibilities, and what your options are.

Also, ask the lawyer to provide you with a copy of your claim if you are unsure about your rights.


Call your school or college.

You can call your local school or a college if you need help.

The best way is to call the office directly.

You need to know what is going on with your student and the person who is helping them.

Ask questions about your student’s learning outcomes, and ask about any other financial issues that might be affecting your student.

You might want to ask your attorney or a financial adviser about other options for you.

Also make sure you have the resources you need.


Go for help.

Make sure you do your homework before calling your legal aid office.

You’ll want to check the resources available and get in touch with the NassA to see what resources are available for you or the person you are trying to help.