How to get a $1,500 tax refund from the feds

Marijuanos, legalized by the state of Puerto Rico in September, are taxed in the U.S. in a way that most Americans don’t pay.

But the federal government can deduct the cost of some services for Marijunas.

The state of Florida has its own tax code that’s similar.

Here’s what you need to know to make sure you get a tax refund.

READ MORE: What you need from the government when you need it most: tax refund on Marijuas tax-free state, states say